Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gibbet Hill Grill



Gibbet Hill Grill
61 Lowell Road Groton, MA

Gibbet Hill Grill has been a family frequent for a few years now. This restaurant is wonderful for many reasons. Some of which include - atmosphere, delicious local food (with a produce farm on site), and desserts! My and my family's favorite appetizer is the grilled farmhouse cheeses (AMAZING) I always go with one of their three seafood options, this particular evening I went with the crispy Potato Crusted Haddock and Creme Brulee. All are always cooked to perfection and taste delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to ANYONE - just make sure to call ahead because any given night is packed.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!! So happy you introduced me to this place. And the burgers are to die for!! Not to mention they serve the best - George Howell Coffee :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete